Re: [K12OSN] dhcpd on fresh LTSP3.1.1 running, but no offers

Hi All
I have been lurking in the sidelines for the past few months while working on a system for High School supplementary work via home computer, assisted by the schools system.
I am looking for CD course ware tied to the prevalent classroom texts at the high school level in either Windows or Linux. Hopefully the copurse ware will be of the self programming type, at this juncture I am open for all recommendations, any ideas.

John McQuilliams