Re: [K12OSN] School Admin Software

Several... Schoolmation is one popular one. The most exciting one I know of right now is "LISSARD" http://www.lissard.org -- it's not *quite* ready for primetime yet, but needs the support of folks like us.

We use Chancery's "MacSchool" -- and hate it with a fiery, burning passion. We hope to use LISSARD for the 2004-2005 school year after testing it this year.

To be honest, it's not a question of money either -- MacSchool just... sucks. :o) Open-source will give us the flexibility that should make the changes worthwhile. I'll keep the list posted as we venture to that end.

-Shawn

k12osn redhat com wrote:
Is there good open source school admin software available? If so, what?

If not, what do you use instead?

Todd