[K12OSN] School CMS and SIS

Dear colleagues,

Just curious as to some opinions on Open-Source Content Management (CMS) and School Management (SIS) solutions.

As I read from Mr. Powers, Schoolmation is a popular one, even though I think Open Admin for Schools <http://www.richtech.ca/openadmin/> would serve us better, as we're a Catholic school and need to keep track of sacraments and the like.

As for Content Management, can anyone think of any good solutions? I am running both Windows2000 and Linux servers with Windows98 as the primary client, so solutions for either platform would be great.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Nicholas Santiago
Coordinator of Network and Communications Technologies
Holy Infancy School * 127 E. 4th St. * Bethlehem, PA 18015
(610) 868-2621 * santiagon holyi org * holyings ptd net