Re: [ok-mail] Re: [K12OSN] NAT and DHCP

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 09:59, Doug Simpson wrote:
> Yeah, but around here that's like pulling teethe out of a chicken. . .
> Probably not going to happen. . .
>
> I can see the argument coming now. . ."Why didn't you just order it in
> there in the first place, etc, etc. . .?"

    You don't have spares?  Nothing left over at home?  It's not a $150
UPS backup...meanwhile you lose time and waste mental power working
around it. Piling on extra technologies like UML and all that make the
thing more complicated.

   Now, I've learned my lesson about 'giving too much' for the team, but
this is what I'd call minimal.

ICQ  5119262