[K12OSN] Mkisofs record CD

OK gang, I am working on creating a CDROM based backup for our little system
here.

I have everything working I belive (I have written the script.

What I need to know is I would like to set the Volid to the date when the CD
is written.  Is there a way to specify date either when creating the iso
image or when burning the iso to CD?

Thanks for any information...

--
Heath Henderson