RE: [K12OSN] Help! LDAP

Seeing your ldap.conf and slapd.conf files would be helpful.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Vasey - LTSP [mailto:ltsp regionalservers com]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 14:26
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Help! LDAP

Please can someone spread the secret
How do we get LDAP going?
We're using K12LTSP (3.11), openldap as on disk one, cyrus sasl and db4. But
no matter how we try set it up the system doesn't want to play, it will say
it has started but not allow us to try anything in davedap. So now we're sat
again at a blank install, can anyone help us move forward?

Many Many Thanks
James