Re: [K12OSN] NIS (or other) authentication

On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 10:38, Doug Simpson wrote:
> (I would like to export the user database from the existing old server to
> the new one, and give them home directories on the new server (keeping the
> existing ones on the old one)).

Do you want common authentication (NIS, LDAP/PAM), or to just move the
users? This second paragraph makes that a little unclear.
--
   -Regards-

-Quentin Hartman-

Academic Computing and Networking Services Coordinator
Fern Ridge School District 28J
Elmira, OR
Office: 541-935-2253 x429
Cell: 541-914-2989