RE:(sort of) Multi-user, one PC - was Re: [K12OSN] multiheading ltsp thin client

Hi to all of you,

i'm using 2 dual-user PC's and i wrote a howto[3] on seting up such system
based on the ruby[1] backport to linux-2.4 from Aivils Stoss[2].

i wanted to test it with ltsp but i don't have the hardware,
so i wanted to ask you to try it for me and may be help me to make the howto
better.

best,

Svetljo

[1] linux console's ruby kernel tree
     see http://linuxconsole.sf.net

[2] Aivils Stoss web site on the topic
     http://startx.times.lv
[3] The howto
    http://tldp.org/HOWTO/XFree-Local-multi-user-HOWTO/

PS.
please CC me, because i'm not sibscribed to the list.