LTSP 4 and K12LTSP - Was [K12OSN] Are You Ready for a 64-Bit PC?

Hi everyone:

Since LTSP 4 will be a compile from scratch type
thing, how will K12LTSP handle this? Will LTSP be
pre-compiled or will you have to compile LTSP after
K12 is installed? I also have another question. Will
there be a big performance hit or compatibility issues
if LTSP is compiled to be used on one cpu architecture
but ran on another?

Chris