Re: [K12OSN] ldap problems...HELP!!!

Oooooh. This is redhat 9 isn't it. Barry is this one of the servers you're
doing channel-bonding on? If so the first thing I would do is set things
up to use just one nic and be sure and move that connection out of the
trunk on your switch and over to a regular port. Redhat 9 and
channel-bonding has been at best iffy with me.

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+ CCNA
Network Administrator

checked by Clam Antivirus (http://www.clamav.org)