Re: [K12OSN] Software on K12LTSp

Dan Young wrote:

On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 10:47 PM, Steve Wright wrote:

Now that I know how to do it, I can make a page like this in about ten minutes flat. No more shabby text pages, I'm sure you will agree. > 8-)

http://pages.quicksilver.net.nz/paua/

This is what that page looks like in links:

--
                                                Mavis' Home
[USEMAP]

hmmm, looks like this in my lynx. someone just /had/ to point that out. 8-/
There is widespread hatred towards webpages that are image based. up theirs I say. 8-)

James - The GIMP, yes.

/sw

[USEMAP:mavis.index.jpg]

[USEMAP:mavis.index.jpg]