Re: [K12OSN] Software on K12LTSp

Steve,
	a picture is worth a thousand words, a word is 4.71 letters on
average, that comes to 4.7K. Of course, that holds only for black and
white, color is worth much, much more. It isn't hatred for image based
web pages, it is sanity that tells us to think of what is the content we
are trying to convey first and how much bandwidth there will be available
second. If you skip the bandwidth thought, you might as well skip the
excersize ;-)   julius
p.s. I like the rose, very Mavis's style