Re: [K12OSN] Software on K12LTSp

Yes, but the page could look virtually identical to that and still be accessable - Imagemaps render text browser and screen reader for diasbled people almost completely unusable. For the same visual representation you can use divs and backgroud images that still provide text links for those other browsers.

Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:

Steve,
	a picture is worth a thousand words, a word is 4.71 letters on
average, that comes to 4.7K. Of course, that holds only for black and
white, color is worth much, much more. It isn't hatred for image based
web pages, it is sanity that tells us to think of what is the content we
are trying to convey first and how much bandwidth there will be available
second. If you skip the bandwidth thought, you might as well skip the
excersize ;-)   julius
p.s. I like the rose, very Mavis's style