[K12OSN] Re: K12OSN list link

Gentleman,
I suggest that we make a link to the listserv more readily available or easy to find from the homepage on k12os.org, k12ltsp.org and k12linux.org
I've sold a few CD sets recently and have had to hunt the link down to forward it to our newest users.  I always urge new users to join the list.
I realize that the link is in every message here, but it should be easier to find from the websites for those new and seeking support.

I'm thinking about starting a newsgroup for OSS in Education, too, btw.

Tony

http://www.School-Library.net
Freedom to Learn!

School-Library.net