Re: [K12OSN] Software on K12LTSp

Tim Litwiller wrote:

Yes, but the page could look virtually identical to that and still be accessable - Imagemaps render text browser and screen reader for diasbled people almost completely unusable. For the same visual representation you can use divs and backgroud images that still provide text links for those other browsers.

Let's see you make that in 10 minutes... after you have only done it once before.

This is not a WebDev list - The inital question was "software for webpages" (probably for kids) - hence my hint about the GIMP and imagemaps - a tool not otherwise available in Open Source Software unless you are good at counting pixels.

I should have qualified it with "my 2c" or FWIW or something. So how about you geeks just leave this poor fellas' thread alone.. </steve></thread>