Re: [K12OSN] Re: K12OSN list link

anthony baldwin wrote:

[....]
I'm thinking about starting a newsgroup for OSS in Education, too, btw.

newsgroups often get 'taken over' by spammers etc.

There has been some discussion on this list about splitting the list (user / devel) but the consensus was to leave as is.

I think there is an LTSP list for the hardcore element among us anyway.. 8-)

/steve