Re: [K12OSN] Need Help Compiling Etherboot Roms

I have tried the dos .com etherboot and put it on a
bootable floppy, then I run the .com file, the floppy
disk keeps spinning and nothing shows on the screen. I
have also tried the .lzdsk rom and used cat to put it
on a blank disk. With the .lzdsk rom i get something
like 000.000err and thats it.

--- "cliebow downeast net" <cliebow downeast net>