Re: [K12OSN] Need Help Compiling Etherboot Roms

Yes the lzdsk is no good..i think.. Don't know how to fix that but this laptop
makes good ones and I can make one for you if you tell me your parameters. I
know my server does this at school..just like it. Might be worth talking to Jim
on freenode.net at #ltsp and answer question for both of us.Chuck