Re: [K12OSN] clusetKnoppix (LTSP+openMosix live server CD)

Hi,

I did install on the hard drive and ran /etc/init.d/knoppix-terminalserver ( there is no file /etc/init.d/knoppix-terminalopenmosixserver)
The system goes through the setup , ethernet interface, range, etc and when I start the WS stations I get "can't NFSmount KNOPPIX filesystem" ... any suggestions...

thanks
Norbert