[K12OSN] Etherboot ROM file for Compaq NC3121

Now that I have my K12LTSP server running -- I have mostly Compaq Deskpro
EPs that I would like to be able to boot off a floppy to connect to the
server to start testing and training. I know that I can download the
.lzdsk file to a floppy from the server but I am unsure of which file to
download -- how can I determine which file works for the NC3121 ethernet
card from Compaq? It's not listed and I don't know how to cross reference
what is there to what I have...

TIA
Dennis Lundberg