Re: [K12OSN] NFS mounting K12LTSP and LDAP....HELP!

k12osn redhat com writes:
>You did take notes on setting up the LDAP/Samba PDC and will be posting
>them, right? ;-)  <hint, hint!>

Yes most definitely!  Give me a few days to put together a nice
how-to....I used the one from idealx.org and another from
network.gouldacademy.org   By combining features from each I got a better
solution.  I will put this together into one easy to read doc.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us