[K12OSN] Default Gnome screens

Hi all.

I am fairly new to linux admin, though I've been a user for a while
now.  I am trying to set up K12LTSP and Gnome as the default desktop.
However, I've noticed that there are some icons pushed onthe desktop at
first login that I do not want there.  Server config settings and system
config settings are the main ones.

When I started looking through the system, I found FloppyAccess under
the default directory, but not the others, so I'm assuming that those
get pushed on there when the user logs in for the first time.

How do I go about disabling those icons?

Mike