[K12OSN] is there a list

Is there any list in existence which might show some of the schools
utilizing K12LTSP software, in particular squidGuard? Our department
head needs to make a presentation to district chieftains on the subject
and has asked me for information on how wide spread the usage of this
type of software is in the educational system. I had thought of going
through the mail list archives and digging out k12.*.us domains as a
partial representation of this data but if a list exists somewhere it
would make it easier on me ;-).

Thanks.

--
Mike Rambo