Re: [K12OSN] Need Help Compiling Etherboot Roms

Hi Chris,

Bert here.

Could you give me the serial number for one of the machines?

It should look something like 1234 ABC5 6789.

I'll do some research and get back to you.

I think you will need to download the Compaq 'F10 Setup and Diagnostics'
for those machines. With this you can disable the SCSI controller, and
possibly the NIC, if necessary.

I suspect the NIC will be ISA or perhaps EISA. This means you have to
change some parameters in your etherboot image. This is done at the
Rom-O-Matic website.

Cheers,
Bert