Re: [K12OSN] Boot Disk reward: $100

Well, I don't know how you are going to accomplish that with a rom-o-matic
boot image, but what if you modify your dhcp.conf file and assign specific
addresses to specific NIC MAC addresses.  Yes, I know, the protest would be
that you are running your own internal DHCP server--but not really as
nothing would be dynamically assigned.  All of the addresses would be
static, the same box would get the same address every time.

Just a thought, FWIW...

James Jensen