Re: [K12OSN] Re: newsgroup (was K12OSN list link

anthony baldwin wrote:

I wasn't thinking, necessarily, solely about the hardcore element. I was thinking more of something more accessible to folks with less expertise, like myself, where we could interact with a hardcore element, for sure...something where teachers like me could learn more and discuss and have access to experts, but also, something that was more general, not project specific, where, for instance, OSS for Macs could also be discussed, for instance, like using Fink. There are some great education projects in KDE of which schools using Macs could make great use, etc. (I use some of them on my iBook with Fink).

That's a good idea. sorry about before - jumped the gun..

I wonder what other education+OSS+tech lists are around...

cheers, /steve