Re: [K12OSN] win4lin

Hello Ancor,

I tried Win4Lin NSSE 1.0 installed on K12LTSP v2.0, and SAMBA as a PDC.

It delivers MS Office / Publisher and 'Office' type apps without too
many problems. Claris Works Office 5.0 ran well.

I couldn't get sound, FDD or CDROM access on the terminals.

It doesn't run DOS VGA stuff, so some older apps would need to be
replaced. We had a very good DOS typing tutor program that used VGA
mode.

The deciding factor was the school administration program which was a
Windows App. that the majority of NZ schools uses.

Cheers,
Bert