Re: [K12OSN] workstation loads apps more slowly than server console

Try another hub/switch or another network card in the client.  Obviously the
console does not really use the network like the client does.  I had
purchased a cheap switch from office depot when I started testing LTSP about
a year ago.  I suspected it was slower than my normal gear that I use at
home.  I was convinced one day when I had to replace the cheap switch and
replace it with another.  Apps suddenly loaded much faster than before.
Since the network is really your most crucial point it makes sense to get
good network gear.  Especially in the swithcing dept.

Jack