Re: [K12OSN] win4lin

Does anyone have any suggestions for running dos apps on k12lstp ?
I am looking for a way to move from the old dos version of accpac to the
new linux version ( essentially the windows version with a rewritten
wine code ) . I have had a brief look at dosemu but it seems dormant is
there some other way to run dos apps ?

Cheers
Dean