[K12OSN] RPM Segmentation Fault (we've covered this somewhere)

Hi All!

	Well great news here.....We are getting to go ahead to start working
on a 30 workstation install.  This is not educational, but buisness instead.
We have been using k12ltsp because it is fairly turn key and nicely laid
out.  I'm a happy camper :)

Anyhow... The question....

Upgraded from 3.0 to 3.1 yesterday.  It's appears to have hosed my RPM
database... When doing a rpm -qa it segmentation faults... Same with rpm
-rebuilddb.  I think I saw this already on the list, but for the life of me
I can't find it again...

Anyone have any advice?  It's a prototype server at this point so I can
reinstall it if I need to from scratch...

Thanks!
-Matt

NOTICE: This communication includes confidential information that may also be legally privileged. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited.