[K12OSN] DHCP Help

Thanks in advance for any help you might give

I’m really new to Linux to please be patient.

I did an out of the box instillation of K12LTSP.

I’ve got 2 NIC’s and the clients can connect. That was simple enough for this newbie.

What I want to do it put it on our existing windows network and use our existing DHCP server.

The question I have is this: When the clients get an address with our existing DHCP server how do they “know” to look to the K12LTSP server to boot to?

Thanks,

Adam Gaver
Systems Engineer
Remex Corporation.