Re: [K12OSN] DHCP Help

This is an example out of my dhcpd.conf file.  This is running on a
seperate machine on the network.

If by a windows network, that means you are running a windows dhcp
server, i doubt this will be of much help.

group {
        use-host-decl-names     on;
        option log-servers      ip.of.the.server;
        option domain-name      "subdomain goes here";
				#ie:ltsp.somecollege.edu
        option root-path        "ip.of.the.server:/opt/ltsp/i386";

        host ws003 {
         hardware ethernet      00:40:F4:1D:32:E2;
         fixed-address          ip.of.the.station;
         filename   "/lts/vmlinuz-2.4.18-ltsp";
         next-server             ip.of.the.server;
        }