[K12OSN] bootable CD

Maybe someone can give me an idea on where to start on this.
We have one school using a small lab with ThinkNIC clients and a linux
server.  Everything is OK there
Another school has there ThinkNIC spread out throughout the school and
they boot from a CD supplied by Oracle as part of a grant.  Problem is
they no longer supply updates for the CDs and we have some new software
(web based) that requires Flash v6  the CDs we have are version 5...
Now here's the question....Is there a way to create a bootable linux CD
that on has a web browser and flash, etc.
Any and all suggestion welcomed

David Dees
Network Manager
Suwannee County Schools