[K12OSN] <OT> big companies was:RPM Segmentation Fault (we've covered thissomewhere)

Matt Loretitsch wrote:

Hi All!

	Well great news here.....We are getting to go ahead to start working
on a 30 workstation install.  This is not educational, but buisness instead.
We have been using k12ltsp because it is fairly turn key and nicely laid
out.  I'm a happy camper :)

Cool.. You are with 'Bird' - the people who have been making RF test equipment for decades ?

If you are able, would you tell us about your plans for your K12LTSP install ?

Who will be using the system ?
What will they use it for ?  (engineering / admin / development)
Will you modify and redistribute (heh, "Bird Linux")

I admin a school K12LTSP system, but Businesses *love* it, and they want to *pay* me, no less.. 8-)

/steve