Re: [K12OSN] DHCP Help

Hi Adam,

The simplest way is to issue ALL of your IP addresses from LTSP and
disable the DHCP server on the Windows network.

It would pay to have your internal DNS running from the LTSP server as
well, this is assuming you are running it.

Otherwise you have to redirect the BootP / PXE clients to the K12LTSP
server.

>From previous discussions with Steve Wright this hasn't been easy on an
MS Proxy / DHCP server.

Another alternative would be to change to a different address range eg
192.168.2.0 - 254 and run DHCP for this range on the LTSP server
separate from the MS network.

As you can see there is more than one way to skin this wombat.

Cheers,
Bert