Re: [K12OSN] bootable CD

> They will be in 2 months...we are moving the infrastructure in the
> school  to new Cisco switches...I guess I can setup a VLAN for the linux
> server ( with the second nic on the school wide VLAN) and thin clients
> and let er rip...sometimes I miss the simple things!

That new cisco infrastructure will be nice. You knew what I was about to
say about managed switches. That's how we've got our ltsp and dhcp servers
co-existing, with vlans. Works like a dream.

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator

Fordyce Public Schools Redbugmail System.
   "Fordyce----Home of the Redbugs!!"
http://redbugs.dsc.k12.ar.us/