Re: [K12OSN] How to stop RH9's fancy server console screen?

Henning Petersen Wangerin wrote:

A related question:

I alse have a couple of HGC cards and monitors standing around, and
would love to add a HGC monitor as you describe, to a normal PC, but I
havent been able to find out how to set it up allong with my normal
VGA running some GUI or what ever.

Do you have a hint?

[just running out the door...]

I have not tried it with a herc card. It will be quite trivial and google will have an answer.. Good Boy Google!!

will get back to you.

/sw