Re: [K12OSN] bootable CD (thinknic)

Chris,
	I sheepishly admit to being a member of the thinknic group and to
many, many modifications of the cd, of course, all that before i
discovered
k12ltsp. i happen to have nice iso for 3.0beta of thinknic - much better
than 2.09. the real changes from "standard" distro are big hacks to have
the smallest memory footprint - thinknics had only 64MB. the company had
to fail, because the equipment was not good enough. julius