Re: [K12OSN] Help on s3 Trio Video Card

I had a problem with some computers with the s3 video
chipset on the motherboard. The video was fine but
there were lines and sometimes blocks on the screen. I
decided to turn off the acceleration.  You do this by
putting in your lts.conf file X_DEVICE_OPTION_01 =
"NoAccel" or X_OPTION_DEVICE_01 = "NoAccel" (can't
remeber which one is correct since I can't look at the
server). I hope this helps.

Chris