[K12OSN] broken/behind apps in k12ltsp 3.1

Thanks for the link. I downloaded the new tuxtype RPM and the older SDL_ttf rpm and will try them out tonight.

tuxtype is broken in k12ltsp. This is apparently a redhat 9 problem. I fixed mine by following this thread, and downloading a corrected rpm(it is up to 1.5-1 BTW) http://tuxtype.sourceforge.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18

and downgraded my SDL_ttf rpm, and it is working fine.

Tom Kovalcik
Orion Design Technologies
122 Mast Road
Lee, NH  03824