Re: [K12OSN] Upgrades

> I am about to upgrade my fleet of RH 7 - 8 machines this summer to
> redhat 9. I have never upgraded a production server before so I am a
> little leary.

For what my opinion's worth.....I would stick with what I had. I'm still
running 8.0 production servers and haven't had good luck upgrading to 9.
It's not worth it. That's my 2 cents.

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator

Fordyce Public Schools Redbugmail System.
   "Fordyce----Home of the Redbugs!!"
http://redbugs.dsc.k12.ar.us/