[K12OSN] updated gcompris

So, I figured out, that the illegal utf8 character is a questionmark, that takes place of the french e', or e witha tick over it.
this crashes compile on RH9, so I cheated. I copied the english gcompris.texi from the docs/C directory into docs/fr, and it compiles fine.
here are the resulting rpm's.
I also renamed a dependency to match redhat9,
get them here:

http://bryantschools.org/downloads/gcompris-3.1-1.i386.rpm
http://bryantschools.org/downloads/gcompris-3.1-1.i386.src.rpm
http://bryantschools.org/downloads/gcompris-sounds-de-3.1-1.i386.rpm