Re: [K12OSN] Booting Macintosh Thin Clients

not exactly thin client.. the 5260 will run ltsp if there is a smalll mac os
7.6.1 partition..Using a kernel derived from Etsushi Kato and his nubus patch.
and the mklinux booter.. I have a lab of them. You can not use the sonic card
they come with..I use a pds slot card and be durned if I can think of it right
now...
My kernel has a ramdisk set for dhcp 1002 but not too hard to switch back to
normal. Chuck