RE: [K12OSN] DHCP Help

Adam... set option 17 and 67......one for boot and one for root..BUT...Moron
w2000 pads the root path with three zeros so you need to make a symlink that
will send requests for /opt/ltsp/i386 from /opt/ltsp/i386000
!!!!chuck see parallel_dhcp.txt on ltsp.org
On Wed, 04 Jun 2003,
you wrote: > Yes it is a Windows 2000 DHCP server. > I can't get the darn thing
on the domain either, but that is another > story. >