Re: [K12OSN] Apple netboot and ltsp

re netboot to linux..from openfirmware enet:0 will send dhcp
discover/offer/request/ACK followed by arp request. Presently that is
unanswered...but the folks at yellowdog are working on it.I believe that arp
request has to be answered before tftp initiates transfer of
yaboot--yaboot.conf then the kernel itself..If we get that far then we can do
durn near anything..ltsp...reimage cook hardboiled eggs.. c ya Chuck