Re: [K12OSN] ATTN: Redhat Developers (OT)

Caleb,
	for goodness sake, be pragmatic. Use up2date for k12 if you are in
edu business, or if you are just in business, like i am, use up2date for
quick security updates and apt-get for everything else. this is *not* a
major hassle, unless you have many, many systems to maintain. if that's
the case, get really godd at scripting and / or pay Ximian redcarpet.
Again, it is not that bad, actually it is pretty darn good since Eric got
ap-get and yum to be installed and configured by default. julius