Re: [K12OSN] Primary grade Linus programs

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 08:06:31PM -0400, Anna Do wrote:
> I am looking for a Linux-based program similar
> to Kid Pix that kids can use for painting.

I've written a program (with help from many others in the community)
called "Tux Paint," which is often compared to Kid Pix.

Never having USED Kid Pix, I can't really say if this comparison is
accurate, but on the other hand, Tux Paint's free, so it's not like you're
risking anything by trying it out. ;^)

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

It's got quite a few settings/options, has been translated into over two-dozen
languages, and runs on Linux, Solaris, BeOS, Windows and Mac OS X... so far...

Let me know if it's what you're looking for! :^)

-bill!

--
bill newbreedsoftware com                                            Hire me!