[K12OSN] Sound problem with gnome

Hi everyone

I've installed k12ltsp in a test server with one worksation. Everthing works
fine, except the sound system. When I try to play a wave sound , (using the
defaut Gnome Xmms), it starts and a second or two later both xmms and Gnome
freeze.
My workstation is a thin client with a National Geode CPU and a embedded
Cx5530 soundcard (cx5530.o is in k12ltsp  package).
Does anyone know what is going on? Do you have any suggestion to debug it?
Thank you in advance

Leonardo Jr.