Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp and kde sound mixer

No-one's seen this?
should the mixer come up on clients?
is there somewhere I can hard set the mic off for clients?

Barry Smoke wrote:

Hey guys,
I have a little problem with some laptops, all the same make/model, booting into kde, and the microphone's making feedback noise.
When I try to run the mixer on the client, it opens empty(no tabs)

How do I disable the microphones on these laptops, while still maintaining sound for say tuxpaint, etc...