[K12OSN] OT: Hardware question for thin client

All,

I was just set to order (for our new lab) thin clients (Eden 533-based)
and noticed that the Epia-M 6000 is available and is also fanless.
Epia-M has several other features: Wake-on-Lan, LDVS, Keyboard power
on, firewire are the options that interest me.  Does anyone have any
experience with these as thin clients and K12LTSP?

Thanks,
Dave Hopkins
Newark Charter School
Newark, Delaware